2. To be strong means to not let hands be weak (2Chr.15:7).
3. Strength is spiritual in nature (Luke 1:80, 2:40).
4. Strength is in the power of God's might (Eph. 6:10).
5. Strength is holding on the word of God (1Jn.2:14).
1. When you're strong, you must utterly drive away the Canaanites. You can't just employ them.
2. Strength is also a place to be in (Tower, Ps.71:7).
3. In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence (Pro.14:26).
4. The name of the Lord is a strong tower (Pro.18:10).
5. Wisdom is strength (Prov.24:5)
6. Love is as strong as death (Song.8:6)
7. Strength by confession (Joel 3:10)