1. After copy-pasting the text in Compose mode on blogger, turn to HTML mode.
2. Select all text, cut, paste it to Notepad.
3. Find the link text (e.g. file:///D:/Test.docx#_ftnref1) and copy till .docx (leave #ftnref.. as it is).
4. Hit CTRL+H to show Replace box and paste the link into the Find what box; leave the Replace with box blank.
6. Now, select all text again, copy it, and paste into the blogger box in the HTML mode.
NOTE: Never revert to Compose mode or else the links will reappear as https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID.... (But, in case you have done and the links appear so, repeat the process of select-copy-paste to notepad and deleting https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID... all over again before pasting it back to blogger).
2. In the HTML mode, the link on the Text must look like this: a href="#_ftn1" name="_ftnref1" title="". The link on the Footnote must look like this: a href="#_ftnref1" name="_ftn1" title=""
This is a test text.