The Reality is Christ

"The reality... is found in Christ" (Col.2:17)
Generations come and generations go, swift as a fleeting cloud; thoughts rise and thoughts fall, unstable as the crest and the trough... Hurricane years, shadowy fortunes, dimming light, waning strength: all void, pitiful, and meaningless unless anchored in the Reality of the Crucified Christ. When I think of Love, I think of Him; when I think of Hope, I think of Him; when I think of forgiveness, I think of Him; when I think of a new start, I think of Him; when I think of justice, I think of Him; when I think of compassion, I think of Him; when I think of the earth, I think of Him; when I think of heaven, I think of Him... He is central to all. The reality is found in Christ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couplets (Dohas) by Rahim and Kabir With English Meanings

The Call of Moses: The First Excuse (Exodus 3)

Fight Against Corruption